Calendars and Diaries
Calendars and diaries have days and months of the year already structured, allowing you to add appointments and activities, which helps you plan, organise and manage your schedule.
– There are seven days in a week.
– There are 52 complete weeks in a year.
– A year (365 days) is divided into twelve months. A Leap Year is 366 days.
– Each month is around four weeks long.
– There are four seasons in a year: winter, spring, summer and autumn.
- Religious Festivals – Vocabulary and comprehension practice.
- Festivals and Traditions – Reading, vocabulary and comprehension practice.
- Create a PDF Calendar– You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view PDFs. Alternatively, you can Make a Basic Customized Calendar which you can print out.
A diary is more portable than a calendar and works in much the same way, enabling you to organise yourself, especially when you’re out and about. A calendar is usually larger and used at home as a reminder.
Nowadays, PCs, Macs, iPads and mobile phones come with calendar and diary functionalities.