‘Health’ can be defined as “physical, mental, social well-being”. Environment, social network, diet and exercise are some of the contributing factors to a persons health.
Activities that help us stay healthy:
- Food – healthy eating.
- Socialising – visiting family and friends, being an active part of your community.
- Exercise and Entertainment – leisure activities.
- Rest – adequate time off/relaxation.
- Being fit and healthy – practise your listening skills.
- New Year’s Resolutions – grammar practice lesson.
- Healthy eating – listening practice.
- Writing about me and my family – grammar, vocabulary and spelling practice.
- Free Time – spelling practice tasks.
- My city & My favorite British cities – reading practice.
- Holidays – vocabulary practice task.